Keyring Pouch / Part Time Friends / Tan
Much like part time lovers, part time friends shouldn't try to be something they're not. Our first keyring pouch doesn't claim to hold everything... but it will take a few cards, folded notes, coins and connect to your keys so you'll only need to grab one thing when you head out for your morning coffee. A relationship of convenience if you will.
- Soft shrunken pebble leather
- Matte black zipper running half way round pouch with internal gusset for secure wide opening functionality
- Connects to your keys via side D ring loop
- Holds a few cards, coins and folded notes
- 10.5cm x 8.5cm x 0.8cm
- Comes in a Status Anxiety soft material drawstring bag
We recommend using our Leather Protectant to prevent staining and to lengthen the life of your gear.
Wipe your leather with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) every couple of months to keep your leather looking its best (don't use baby wipes, vinegar, etc.) Try to avoid greasy hands (or recently applied hand cream) coming into contact with your leather. Avoid excessive rubbing of light leather on dark clothing (jeans etc) to avoid colour transfer onto the leather.
It's also best to avoid leaving leather for long periods in direct sunlight as it can cause the colour to fade and the leather to dry out. When not in use, keep your bag stuffed in its dust bag or box.