My Bucket List / Creative Journal
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
My Bucketlist / Axel & Ash
Bucket-list / A number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
We only have 960 months to live on this big beautiful world - that's if we get to the ripe age of 80! Yet, for some bizarre reason many of us never make the time or take the steps to do the things we are most passionate about.
Beautifully bound in stylish black cloth, My BUCKETLIST is a funky new journal that invites you to decide what you want to do with your one wild and crazy life by collecting all your dreams, desires and ideas in one place.Whether it’s to travel Route 66 in an open Cadillac, eat pizza in Naples, ride a zebra or just dance in the rain, this book is buzzing with tips, motivation and everything you need to start your life’s greatest adventures. Quirky, individual and so much fun, My BUCKETLIST inspires you to live life to the fullest and capture all the incredible experiences and moments along the way.
- Durable cloth cover
- Bucketlist of 101 blank items before.
- 101 question spreads, 1 for each item
- Motivating & inspiring interviews with successful individuals: (Lisa Messenger, Sebastian Terry, Tara Winkler, Jai Vasicek, Jeremy Veach ‘Norm’, Felicity Palmateer, Kayla Itsines).
- Space to insert pictures
- Inspiring quotes
- Beautiful photography from around the world
- World map
- Black elastic to keep journal closed
- Two bookmark ribbons